Monday, January 10, 2011

It Was Love At First Sight


No, really, it was. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that she was the one. All thoughts of witty repartee and casual conversation flew from my head. My eyes glazed, my heart started beating faster, and I may have even drooled a little bit. Not the most impressive of responses, but I just know that she felt it too. She sat there waiting for me to come to her, and I was drawn across the room. She’s quirky, comfortable to be around and a little worn around the edges, but I know I can do right by her. I knew that I couldn’t leave without her – if I left there was a chance that I’d never see her again.

So I paid my $3.50 and walked out of Vinnies with a massive grin on my face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’m going to be doing some minor alterations on this – taking it up, and removing at least part of the bodice insert - but otherwise she’s just perfect *sigh*

PS. I'm no good with these fashion photo shoot things, so a cheesy grin is what you get. Don't judge me.

3 comments:

  1. We would never judge you, we are here to share and encourage only. Your photo looks lovely, and your proposed alterations sound perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...