Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm In Lust


Last night I was doing a bit of blog-hopping, and came across a blog talking about some very cute items on Etsy. I hadn’t looked on Etsy for quite some time, so decided to just have a quick look before I went to bed. Two hours later and I was convinced that I’d found some items that I MUST OWN. My life would be severely lacking without them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These badges from beanforest appeal to my inner nerd. And make it giggle.

Photobucket

Comic headbands from Janine Basil. Do I even need to tell you how cool this is? And how many times I would say "Zap!" and pull superhero poses if I was wearing it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

These cards from Vixen's Empire are awesome. I love that they're pretty much pointless, but I still really want to buy one to give to... somebody. Also, check out Vixen's shop for the rest of her range. There are some naughty cards in there that made me laugh so hard that I snorted. Although, if you are one of my family members reading this blog post - the things I saw on that site were not amusing. In fact, I didn't even understand what they were referring to. There's just no accounting for taste *tsk, tsk*. To everybody else - check them out. I think I want one of everything on there.

Photobucket

More badges! These are by Button Empire. I don't normally have this sort of attraction to badges, but I just kept coming across things that made me lol. Yes, I went there - I lol'd in public. Anyway, now that I know where to buy these cool badges, where can I buy a nerdy husband?

Photobucket

I've been lusting over this Old Lady Swearwords poster from sianuska for some time now. One of my friends has it hanging in their lounge room, and it's just so damned cool. One day I might get it. Oh, by the way, my birthday is coming up in February...

1 comment:

  1. first I must say I have been a bad bad reader as although I have happily read all (and I do mean ALL lol) your posts lately I have not managed to comment thus being a lurker/stalker only - oops, sorry! Blame it on using my phone to surf instead of an actual real live computer ;P
    secondly - I can not believe how many tourist things you managed to do in such a short time! You are a superpower-guide for sure!
    thirdly - great list, I look forward to seeing how many awesome things you do this year (maybe not so many painful or life changing ones ?)
    fourthly - he he, taken over your comment section now haven't I - love the phone case - very cool :)
    fifthly - hmm, done now :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...