- Loud eaters
- Small unidentified insects that crash land in my coffee before I’ve even had a chance to take a sip
- People who say “medium” strip instead of “median” strip
- Pretty much anything that happens within the first hour of me waking up
- The orgiastic feast of vintage and awesomeness that is Mod Cloth. I spent quite some time browsing on their site last night, and really want… well, pretty much everything. I think you will too.
- Triumphant purchases from local markets – I bought this from a guy who told me not to pay attention to the prices on items. He’d beat his own price.
- Free dress patterns online – like this cute-as-a-button skirt from BurdaStyle.
PS. A big belated congratulations to my very talented friend Gill Lester, whose layout made the FRONT COVER of Scrapbook Creations this month! She’s one very clever girl.