Sunday, October 23, 2011

In A Whirlwind

In the past few weeks I've been crafty...

Photobucket

I've done a Made With Love market...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been on a road trip to Hobart with the boy and his kidlets (via Tasmazia)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've flown to Sydney...

Photobucket

I've had a good hair day (whilst wearing my latest op-shop triumph)...

Photobucket

I've caught up with my friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to some cool markets...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've communed with animals...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've spent some quality time at my Mum's place...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I hung out with one of my favourite little families, who just welcomed their new addition during the week...

Photobucket

Photobucket

So now I'm home. Halfway through a seven day work week, planning Christmas presents to make, and finally writing a blog post.

It's months like this that make me realise that I'm actually a pretty lucky chick.

1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...